We'd like to send you your own copy of this concise, little booklet packed with critical information for American gun owners.
- When using a gun in self defense is allowed by law and why those circumstances may not be as clear cut as one might initially think
- Defending self defense and arguing an affirmative defense in court
- The initial aggressor rule
- Using your gun to defend others
- Shifts in self defense law
Written to encourage exploration into the reader's own state law, this small booklet concisely outlines and explains general concepts of self-defense law that will apply in all 50 states.
What Every Gun Owner Needs to Know About Self-Defense Law is offered free of charge to introduce gun owners to the Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network, Inc., and as part of the Network's mission to educate gun owners about their interaction with the criminal justice system after a self-defense shooting. A pdf copy is available at this link or click the picture to the right. To obtain a printed copy, order online at this page or write to request a copy:
P O Box 400
Onalaska, WA 98570