Can you survive the legal aftermath of self defense?
Join the Network so you can access–
• Attorney and legal expenses paid after a self-defense incident, including–
–Fee deposit paid to your attorney immediately after self defense for representation during questioning and other vital defense services.
–Bail assistance: The Network provides up to $25,000 to post bail on behalf of a member who has used force in self defense. Click here for details.
–Further funding for legal defense expenses after justifiable self defense if criminally charged or sued in civil court.
• Education: 8 full-length lectures on DVD and a 235-page book so you know what’s justifiable, what to expect and how to best interact with the criminal justice system.
• Guidance from our Advisory Board comprised of the recognized leaders in self-defense training: Massad Ayoob, John Farnam, James Fleming, Tom Givens, Emanuel Kapelsohn and Dennis Tueller, led by Network President Marty Hayes.
• Access to a growing nationwide network of attorneys and legal experts. Read more here.
• Monthly education and updates through our online journal.
Armed citizens have a number of options for support after self defense. These include the Network's membership benefits, as well as competitors selling insurance, prepaid legal service plans and hybrids. Frequently callers ask how they can choose. While we can't speak to what other businesses do, we are happy to provide an indepth review of the Network’s membership benefits.
Network dues are affordable.
New members pay $135 for their first year's dues and renewing members pay $95 per year. Members can add a member living in the same household for an additional $60 per year. (Multi-year rates available.)
Think it can’t happen to you?
Download our free 46-page PDF telling the story of a Tucson, AZ man, assaulted in his own driveway by three people and the trials he endured defending against criminal charges the prosecutor pursued twice. Free download available here or click the cover (to the left).