Can you survive the legal aftermath of self defense?
Join the Network so you can access–
• Attorney and legal expenses paid after a self-defense incident, including–
–Fee deposit paid to your attorney immediately after self defense for representation during questioning and other vital defense services upon a showing of legitimate use of force in self defense.
–Bail assistance: The Network will work with the member to arrange for bail, after the member has used force in legitimate self defense.
–Further funding for legal defense expenses after justifiable self defense if criminally charged or sued in civil court.
• Education: 8 full-length lectures on DVD and a 235-page book so you know what’s justifiable, what to expect and how to best interact with the criminal justice system.
• Guidance from our Advisory Board comprised of the recognized leaders in self-defense training: Massad Ayoob, John Farnam, James Fleming, Tom Givens, Emanuel Kapelsohn and Dennis Tueller, led by Network President Marty Hayes.
• Access to a growing nationwide network of attorneys and legal experts. Read more here.
• Monthly education and updates through our online journal.